Q: My mazda cx9 front whhel axle broke whole driving , what is the average repair cost ,

My front wheel axle is broken while driving and the wheel came out of place , what is the estimated cost for repair, thanks

In a case like this it’s difficult to estimate the damage without getting an inspection. What probably started as a bad wheel bearing became a whole lot more complicated when it was driven until failure, and it will be necessary for a technician to see the damage to assess what additional parts will need to be replaced. The good news is that you can have this inspected at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your broken axle and let you know what it’s going to take to fix it.

3. My mazda cx9 front whhel axle broke whole driving , what is the average repair cost ,