Q: I have a 2009 Nissan Maxima and the air conditioning is not blowing cold air at all. What could be the problem?

I will like to know if there is a thermostat problem!

Hi there. If the air conditioning is not blowing cold air, then either the condenser fan is not coming on or the system is low on refrigerant. Check the system and see if there is a refrigerant charge. If there is no charge, then there is a leak within the air conditioning system. If there is a charge, then the fixed orfice tube (FOT) could be plugged up causing the system to not flow correctly. The thermostat will not effect the air conditioning on the heater. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your air conditioning system.

3. I have a 2009 Nissan Maxima and the air conditioning is not blowing cold air at all. What could be the problem?