Q: Right tire

asked by on December 14, 2016

It felt like a blowout when it happen but I checked my tires and it wasn't. Its a noise like something is loose coming from the right side front of my car. If I go over 15Mph then it feels like my tire is about to pop off. Its also knocking and noises like something is loose as I'm driving it

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there:

Sometimes a loud "Bang" noise coming from the wheel area is an indication of a broken suspension component, such as a CV joint. If you’re getting a massive vibration over 15 mph, it’s more than likely that you have a serious component problem that should be inspected and repaired as soon as possible before driving further. Please contact a local mobile mechanic to complete a car is vibrating or shaking inspection first; so they can determine what is damaged and make the right repair recommendations.