Q: Right tire

It felt like a blowout when it happen but I checked my tires and it wasn't. Its a noise like something is loose coming from the right side front of my car. If I go over 15Mph then it feels like my tire is about to pop off. Its also knocking and noises like something is loose as I'm driving it

Hi there:

Sometimes a loud "Bang" noise coming from the wheel area is an indication of a broken suspension component, such as a CV joint. If you’re getting a massive vibration over 15 mph, it’s more than likely that you have a serious component problem that should be inspected and repaired as soon as possible before driving further. Please contact a local mobile mechanic to complete a car is vibrating or shaking inspection first; so they can determine what is damaged and make the right repair recommendations.