Q: New battery and recently got a alternator couple months ago car still dies

my car battery died yesterday I got a jumped 5mins later it dies again I bought a new battery and it died again like 3 hrs later I recently got a alternator couple months ago what could be the problem should I get a new alternator ?

The alternator is not recharging the battery after you start the vehicle. Since you replaced it recently I would recommend having it checked to see if it has stopped charging or you have a wiring problem from the alternator to the main fuse box. Most likely it is the alternator.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr