Q: Chrysler 300c is misfiring and won't stay running but no lights are on

Car starts but misfires and then dies. There are no lights on indicating anything

It is possible that you could have an issue with fuel delivery to the engine. It is also possible that you have a check engine light and the check engine light itself is burned out. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Chrysler 300c is misfiring and won't stay running but no lights are on