Q: How do I use a USB drive to play music?

How do I use a USB drive to play music?

You can play music that is stored in a USB drive directly through the infotainment center. Here’s how:

1. Plug the USB drive into the USB port, which is located in the center console.

2. Make sure the device is compatible with the infotainment system. If the system displays an error saying “No supported data found”, then your USB drive will not work with your vehicle.

3. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until it highlights Search, then press the knob to select.

4. Use the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select which category you would like to browse.

5. Use the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select a song.

Tip

Only the first 10,000 songs on the USB device will be recognized by the infotainment system. The system can only play .mp3 and .wma files.

3. How do I use a USB drive to play music?