Q: Epc Light & Sensor

I replaced my EPC sensor aka mass air flow, my car will no longer run. If I unhook the sensor the car will start eventually and idle however with the sensor on it will not start or run. I recently replaced my water pump but it would run after that but my epc light kicked in a few short weeks later after the pump was replaced, I'm not sure what would cause this but I would appreciate the help !

I’m curious if there are any fault codes stored in the engine’s computer. The mass air-flow meter or sensor is not the "EPC" sensor. If the vehicle is not running properly with the new mass air meter, there may be an issue with the vehicles electrical connector. Consider having one of our mobile experts take a look at the vehicle and check the electronics for any red flags.