Q: There is a rattling when accelerating only in my 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer

There is arattling noise only when accwlerating what could it be

Hi there. This is typically caused by a loose exhaust heat shield. Over time these will come loose and cause this to occur. In most cases the heat shiled can be welded to keep it from making noise. In other cases this is caused by exhaust noise due to worn out engine mounts. Those should be fully inspected also. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where this rattle is coming from] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/loud-squealing-or-rattling-is-coming-from-engine-inspection

3. There is a rattling when accelerating only in my 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer