Q: How do you use the satellite radio?

How do you use the satellite radio?

If your car is equipped with SIRIUS Radio, then you have access to a very wide range of stations playing almost any type of music or entertainment you might want. It’s an excellent option for long road trips, or for areas where radio stations are limited. Of course, you need to know how to work the system. Here’s what you need to do:

• Make sure you have a subscription – SIRIUS Radio requires a monthly or annual subscription fee and you can’t use the system unless you have one.
  1. Press the SIRIUS button on the radio.

2. Press the button to cycle through the different satellite modes (there are 3).

3. Use the tuning knob to cycle through the stations available.

4. If you know the station you want to listen to, press the Direct button and then use the Preset buttons to enter the number of the station. Pressing just one number and then hitting OK will change the satellite mode. Three numbers followed by OK will take you to a channel.

5. Use the Seek/Track button to cycle through different channels.

6. Use the Scan button to sample different stations on offer.

7. Use the Preset buttons to tune to a preset satellite station.

8. Use the Text button to see the name of the song and artist.

9. Press the “CAT” button to change the music/station category.

Tip

Press the Menu button when listening to SIRIUS Radio and you have access to additional options.

3. How do you use the satellite radio?