Q: Why is my car shaking in the floor and the seat, in park reverse and drive/idle

Hi my car is vibrating when I first turn it on in park. I can feel the vibrations in my seat and the floor. The vibrations are felt in drive, reverse, and park only while idling. Car doesn't have a lot of power when I pull off from stopping

Hi Christina. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Most of the time, a vibration like you are describing is caused by either a loose vacuum line or a worn out engine mount. With your vehicle being 2011, it’s quite possible the motor mounts are starting to wear, but more likely that this is something to do with the fuel system like the vacuum line. Regardless, the best way to move forward is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an on-site inspection, so they can isolate this vibration and recommend or complete the right repairs.

3. Why is my car shaking in the floor and the seat, in park reverse and drive/idle