Q: Recommendation on buying a reliable and fuel-efficient cargo van for driving moderate weight

Which cargo van would you recommend for a business? We don't haul a lot of weight but we need the room. I'd like the most reliable and fuel-efficient option, if possible.

A: If you want a cargo van, I would go for a F...

If you want a cargo van, I would go for a Ford cargo van. If you get one of their eco-boost engines, you can get decent horsepower in them, which will give them decent gas mileage. Realize that they all will be somewhat gas-hogs in a town setting, since they weigh a lot and use up more gas when driving at slower speeds. On a highway, they will get much better gas mileage than in town. I’ve had customers who had a pretty good luck with those Ford cargo vans.