Q: coolant leaking from injector 3

Coolant leak from near injector 3 gearbox gone into safety mode

This could be from a couple of problems that may be unrelated.

As you may know, safe mode is a feature that the car actuates when the car’s Engine Control Module (also known as the "ECM" or "main computer"), detects a problem with any of your drivetrain’s critical systems.

I would first try shutting the car off and waiting 20-30 seconds. Do not touch any other buttons in the vehicle during this time. Try restarting to see if it is still in safe mode. If this does not fix the problem, you may need to take your CLK320 to your dealer to have it shut off.

3. coolant leaking from injector 3