Q: Fuel pump not working, changed it, also new battery and alternator , still no fuel pumping

Fuses all good, jeep turns over but still no fuel coming. Brand new fuel pump... Second one also.

Hi there. Are you getting battery voltage at the fuel pump? Double check the fuses with a digital volt/ohm meter and measure voltage on both sides of fuse to verify continuity. Your fuel pump circuit should have a relay or circuit breaker. If the fuses check good, but there is no voltage at the pump then the relay could be faulty. The PCM provides the ground to turn on the relay and this component could also be faulty; does the check engine light work? It appears that a 20amp fuse in the power distribution block provides the voltage to the relay and when activated the relay literally relays the voltage to the pump. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a no start inspection.

• Fuel pump not working, changed it, also new battery and alternator , still no fuel pumping