Q: My BMW X6 fuel range display just stoped working, it went from 78 mls to ---- so now i don't know the level of fuel remaining on m

My BMW X6 fuel display which normally shows on the screen, just stoped to ----mls. Please how can i get the display back to show the remaining fuel on my tank.

Hello:

In most cases this issue is caused by one of two things. First, it could be due to a bad EVAP solenoid or other EVAP system component near the fuel tank that is causing a disruption of fuel capacity to the ECU, which creates that estimate on your dashboard. Second, it’s possible that you have an electrical gremlin that is causing the display to not function correctly. The best way to resolve this issue is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection to determine what is causing this to occur on your 2011 BMW X6.

3. My BMW X6 fuel range display just stoped working, it went from 78 mls to ---- so now i don't know the level of fuel remaining on m