Q: Had a p0507 code. Replaced the throttle body and the code came back.

Just put in new throttle body in because p0507 code idle is good an i did the 3 steps to the relearn but lights are still on an now car takes long to kick over why would this happen never did that befor would u now why? 07 maxima se

The issue is the Idle Air Control (IAC) valve is not working properly. Try removing the IAC valve and cleaning it and then put it back on. If the light is still coming on, then I recommend replacing the IAC valve. If you need further assistance with your engine idle control, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Had a p0507 code. Replaced the throttle body and the code came back.