Q: Misfire bank one 4x4 light will not go off

Check engine light flashes after about 2 miles of driving misfired the hole time passenger side up stream 02 Spencer does not read anything till u hit the had my 4x4 light stays on and it's manual 4x4 air bad light stays on and door chime happens when the keys not in it I have replaced plug wires plugs injectors the o2 Sencer and mass air flow intake gaskets cleared the hole intake system

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. If the oxygen sensor does not read anything, even after being replaced then it may be possible that the issue is with the wiring. The 4x4 light staying on could be due to a bad sensor or switch. The air bag light comes on when computer detects an issue with the air bag system. Usually when the light is on, the ABS system is not at full functionality, if it works at all. The door chime when the key is removed could be due to a bad ignition switch, lock cylinder, or a wiring issue. As all of these issues will likely require separate attention and I would recommend having a professional technician look at the vehicle.

3. Misfire bank one 4x4 light will not go off