Q: Brake Fluid Leak On Front Driver Side

I filled my brake fluid reservoir 2 weeks ago and was working on the car today and found that it has lowered about half a centimeter since. I had the cars rear up during my fuel filter replacement. Maybe that's it? But the whole bottom driver side of my car is wet with a liquid. Right under my master cylinder.

This may suggest you have a leak coming from your brake master cylinder or the lines running to it. As you may know, when there is a significant loss of brake fluid, you may notice a spongy brake pedal or the pedal may go to the floor without any resistance. Generally, this is easy to detect due to the fact that there is usually brake fluid leaking on the ground underneath the vehicle as you describe. The master cylinder is where the brake fluid is compressed creating the necessary hydraulic pressure the braking system needs in order for it to stop your vehicle. When the master cylinder fails, this may cause a loss of hydraulic pressure which will usually also cause the brake pedal to go to the floor. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your braking system.

3. Brake Fluid Leak On Front Driver Side