Q: Feels like small vibration or humming from front drivers wheel

Usually happens at around 70 - 90 km an hour, not all the time though but seems to be getting worse. I've replaced the cv joint and wheel bearing but it still hums and vibrats if it's the noise of the tire why don't I here it on any other tires? I am wondering what you think it possibley could be?

You may have a tire that is defective or has a stop leak - this could be causing the vibrating hum problem. You should have the tires checked and rotated to see if the problem moves with the tires to try and isolate it. This will allow you to see if there is a problem with the tire or an axle/bearing problem. The axle may be over tightened, causing the bearing to be noisy or go bad.