Q: Advice on how to keep cars that aren't used very often from rotting

I have a truck and a Jeep that I don't have time to drive very often. I use staple, siphon and fuel and do all the routine pre-drive check. Can I do more to keep it from rotting while sitting?

A: Yes, it depends on how long the car is goin...

Yes, it depends on how long the car is going to be sitting. Your tires could possibly go bad. A lot of weight is sitting on the tires. It's a good idea to once in a while jack up the tires and then turn them 180 degrees so they are not sitting in the same place. Put a trickle charger on a battery so that the batteries don't go flat. Keep them full of gas too because if they are full of gas, the gas tank doesn't have too much air so there's not going to be too much moisture.