Q: Indicator lights on with B1 code.

I understand the B1 code but is it normal for that to make all my lights come on? The engine, steering wheel, and tire light are all on. My car is a 2015 Honda Accord Sport with barely over 40k miles... Thanks so much in advance.

Hi there. The B1 service light is on for there are services that are due on your vehicle. The other warning lights that are on are the services that are required to check and make sure that they are functioning correctly. The tire light is on with the B1 code to have the tires rotated. The steering wheel light is on with the B1 code for the power steering system to be serviced. The engine light is on with the B1 code for the engine is due for a service. Once the services are performed and repaired, then the B1 light will have to be cleared. If you need further assistance with your B1 service indicator light, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.