Q: dynamic curving lighting stopped working - 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan

I own a Tiguan R-line 2 litre TDI PS 4 motion 2014 reg. I have had it for 5 months with LED daytime lights and Bi-xenon headlamps with automatic range adjustment and dynamic curve lighting. The dynamic curve effect has stopped working. I talked to the dealer and they claimed the lights are OK and to switch an additional bulb while turning at a junction. I know that's not true as they were as I described until a week ago, and the VW official brochure states on page 23 that dynamic curved lighting is standard in this model. Can you please confirm that what I am describing here is correct? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

A: Hello. Volkswagen's dynamic curved ligh...

Hello. Volkswagen's dynamic curved lighting does not utilize an extra bulb despite all the confusion out there on the topic. The headlights physically swivel 5-15° allowing drivers to see up to 90% better around corners. VW uses servomotors controlled by steering wheel angle sensors (and a few others) to control the angle of the lights. I suggest you contact someone a little higher up at that dealership, or find another dealer to have this scoped out further.