Q: I have a code P0171 and needs repairs.

Loss of power and rough Idle and shaking and vivration How is this fixed

Hi there. The code P0171 is caused by the engine getting too hot and not having enough fuel to burn. Check the fuel injectors, fuel pressure, and the fuel pump to see if they are working properly. Since the vehicle is running rough and shaking, then the fuel injectors are not working and are either not plunging or have something in them that is plugging them up. I recommend replacing any injector that is not spraying. If you need further assistance with your engine running rough, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a code P0171 and needs repairs.