Q: Cranks fine but wont start

Tries to crank but wont I changed fuel pump and relay distributor cap rotary button ignition module and coil it wont crank off straight gas or starting fluid doesn't seem to be out of time

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There is quite a large number of possible issues that will cause a no start condition. There could be a bad fuel pump, bad spark plugs, faulty ignition coil, or a failed camshaft, or crankshaft, sensor. Any of which will allow the engine to crank without starting. It will first be necessary to figure out which system is not working correctly. Does the engine have correct fuel pressure? Is there spark getting to the plugs? Are the plugs firing correctly? If the engine doesn’t seem to want to fire when you sprayed starting fluid into the engine, I would first want to check to see that the ignition system is working properly. I would start at the spark plugs and work my way back from there. If this is something you feel you could use a hand to identify and fix, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.