Q: Rattle under car or around engine? Drives fine just a rattle when I apply gas or go over bumps

Rattle in car. Drives fine but the rattle comes and goes. It happens when I rev it at around 1-2000 rpm and when I go over bumps

Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. A rattling sound can be caused by simple problems like a loose bracket or a larger issue including a fan blade that is warped, internal engine components like valve lifters not receiving enough oil and drive belt pulley’s that are damaged. It’s always best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a noise is coming from the engine inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this rattling noise and recommend the right repairs.