Q: Rattle under car or around engine? Drives fine just a rattle when I apply gas or go over bumps

Rattle in car. Drives fine but the rattle comes and goes. It happens when I rev it at around 1-2000 rpm and when I go over bumps

Hi there. A rattling sound can be caused by simple problems like a loose bracket or a larger issue including a fan blade that is warped, internal engine components like valve lifters not receiving enough oil and drive belt pulley’s that are damaged. It’s always best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a noise is coming from the engine inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this rattling noise and recommend the right repairs.

3. Rattle under car or around engine? Drives fine just a rattle when I apply gas or go over bumps