Q: Key green light blinking and car dose not start. The car is a Honda fit hybrid.

Issue is that smart key work properly switch on & off but car not start because green key light bilking ...sometimes car start but car shut off then again try to start it dose not start key light bilking why ...

Hi there. Check the battery cables and see if they are tight and clean. Then check the immobilizer receiver and see if there is any loose wires or broken wires around it. The immobilizer receiver could have went out and is causing the computer to lock out the ignition circuits to prevent the vehicle from starting. If the battery is good and all of the connections are good, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your no start situation with the immobilizer key light being on.

3. Key green light blinking and car dose not start. The car is a Honda fit hybrid.