I have a P1450 code, unable to bleed fuel tank, in my 20...

Q: I have a P1450 code, unable to bleed fuel tank, in my 2005 Ford Freestar.

asked by on April 25, 2017

I have a 2005 ford freestar I have an engine code p1450 unable to bleed fuel tank... I replaced the evap canister and it still loses power when I accelerate and makes a knocking noise also if you pump gas it doesn't go straight in it spits it out as if the tanks full, have to fill slowly

Hello. Typically when you get this code it is caused by a blockage in one of the EVAP lines. I usually need to do a smoke test to find where the issue is. I usually find it in the line going to the purge or vent valve. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose what is causing you to get this code] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection