Q: my car leaks but only on a incline driveway. What does that mean? Car is a 03 Infiniti G35 sedan

Car leaks but it only happens when I park on a incline driveway. What does that mean? 03 Infiniti G35 sedan.

Hi there. In most cases this type of leak is caused by rear crankshaft seal being damaged. However, it’s also common for the oil pan gasket to fail towards the rear of the vehicle; which could cause the oil to leak on an incline. Since there are multiple components that could be causing the leak, it’s a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an oil / leak inspection.

• my car leaks but only on a incline driveway. What does that mean? Car is a 03 Infiniti G35 sedan