Q: My pickup cranks but don't start and there's no power to the crank fuse

The pickup is cranking but it's not turning over. The crank fuse has no power. I'm not getting anything at the spark plug either

Hello. You will only get power to the crank fuse when you have the ignition switch in the crank position. You need to check to see if you are getting spark from the coil. If not, then you most likely have a bad ignition module in the distributor. Make sure your cap and rotor is good. You should also replace the ignition coil at the same time as the module if it is found faulty. If you need help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the starting issue and pinpoint the fault.

3. My pickup cranks but don't start and there's no power to the crank fuse