Q: Do subaru outbacks tend to have wheel bearing issues?

I recently heard my car making a wurring sound when it is coasting, not when i'm accelerating or breaking. I took it to one shop who said it was my tires, one to another shop that said it was my passenger front wheel-bearing and one that said both my front wheel-bearings need to be replaced. Is this common for Outbacks? I thought this was only an issue with foresters.

If you only get the noise when coasting then you may have uneven wear on the tires. I would suggest to have tires rotated first to see if noise changes and if it does then you may need new tires or just rotate them more often. If noise does not change then have the front wheel bearings checked for noise and looseness.

3. Do subaru outbacks tend to have wheel bearing issues?