Q: How do you know if ta the blower or resistor

I started off hitting my dash and it would come back on but then it went out and never came back on would that be the blower or the resistor

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. This may also cause the blow motor to work intermittently. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.