Q: Squeaking noise from rear passenger's side tire.

The rear passenger's side tire is making a squeaking noise. The dealership says I need to replace the entire brake system for both the rear tires, though I disagree.

Loud noise is coming from rear brakes Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It is possible that the rear brake calipers have seized up in your vehicle. That would cause a squeaking noise and the replacement of the entire rear brakes. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to look at your rear brakes and see what components need to be replaced.