Q: Where is the car jack located?

Where is the car jack located?

The car jack is located with your spare tire, in the trunk. To access the jack, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

3. Where is the car jack located?

Q: How do I adjust the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted via the volume control knob, which is on the top left corner of the system, and is also the power button. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the...

Q: How do I manually release the trunk?

If a discharged battery is keeping the trunk from being able to open, you can manually open it. Just follow these steps: 1. Enter the trunk area through the main cabin. 2. Use a safe and suitable tool to remove...

Q: How do I use the center anchor to help secure a child seat?

You can give additional security to a standard child seat by attaching it to an anchor. The anchor for the center rear seat is located on the ceiling, above the center seat, and is easy to use: 1. Adjust the...