Q: Where is the car jack located?

Where is the car jack located?

The car jack is located with your spare tire, in the trunk. To access the jack, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

3. Where is the car jack located?

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control setting?

When your climate controls are in automatic mode, then the air outlets and fan speed will be automatically adjusted based on the temperature at which you set the vehicle. To use the automatic climate control setting, simply press the Auto...

Q: Q: How do I use the emergency trunk release?

The emergency trunk release is an important safety feature that can help you if you are ever stuck in the trunk. The emergency release hangs from the top of the trunk, and glows in the dark. If you are ever...

Q: Can I transport passengers in the cargo area?

Passengers should never, under any circumstances, be in the cargo area of your car when the vehicle is in motion. The cargo area does not have sufficient safety features for passengers, and it is an illegal place for a passenger...