Q: Where is the car jack located?

Where is the car jack located?

A: The car jack is located with your spare tir...

The car jack is located with your spare tire, in the trunk. To access the jack, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

Q: Cooling fan not kicking on

The first thing I would do is check to make sure that you have a good ground for the fans, then I would check for voltage output from the relay and then at the fan connector. I would also use...

Q: What should I do if I lose control?

Losing control of your vehicle can be frightening to say the least. If your vehicle begins to skid, there are three types of skidding it could be: The “braking skid” in which the wheels will not be rolling The...

Q: What does the StabiliTrak Off message mean?

The StabiliTrak Off message will appear in the driver information center (DIC) when the StabiliTrak system is turned off. When the system is turned on again, the DIC alert will turn off.