Q: Where is the car jack located?

Where is the car jack located?

The car jack is located with your spare tire, in the trunk. To access the jack, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

3. Where is the car jack located?

Q: I was driving normally when suddenly my car revs up. It seemed to have gone into neutral now it wont shift into any gears the leve

Among the possibilities are that the shift linkage and/or related components such as the manual valve in the transmission has failed OR there is some sort of mechanical or hydraulic failure in the transmission. To have the fault pinpoint, the...

Q: Is It Safe To Drive a Vehicle With Broken Suspension?

Driving a vehicle with a broken suspension is like walking with a bad knee or broken leg. The support is gone, the weight is shifted and your stability is compromised. This condition can cause the vehicle to sway or instability...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the high-beams?

The high-beams are extra-bright headlights that can allow you increased visibility when it is dark out. To turn on the high-beams, push the turn signal lever (which protrudes from the left side of the steering column) towards the front of...