Q: Where is the car jack located?

Where is the car jack located?

A: The car jack is located with your spare tir...

The car jack is located with your spare tire, in the trunk. To access the jack, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

Q: My car does not start anymore when the gas is lower than 10 liters

Hi there; In a 98 Corolla, I wouldn't be too certain that the ECU is the source of the lack of fuel pressure. It could be an electrical relay problem, an obstruction inside the fuel line or the fuel pump...

Q: How do I manually release the trunk?

If a discharged battery is keeping the trunk from being able to open, you can manually open it. Just follow these steps: 1. Enter the trunk area through the main cabin. 2. Use a safe and suitable tool to remove...

Q: What does the Engine Overheated -- Idle Engine message mean?

The Engine Overheated – Idle Engine message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, your engine is too hot to drive safely. You should stop your car as soon as possible and let...