Q: Could tell me where telescopic steering fuse is located on 2002 BMW X5 E53. My telescopic steering is not working at all. Thank yo

Telescopic steering fuse

A: On the BMW X5, the telescopic steering and ...

On the BMW X5, the telescopic steering and the driver's side memory seat have the same controls. The fuse box is located behind the glove box. Check fuse numbers 26 and 32 which control both of these. If either of these are burnt you will need to replace them. Feel free to contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can pinpoint your steering issue if you're unable to fix this. Good luck.