Q: When I step on the gas I hear a noise on the left rear.

We took the car to the deal to fix the problem. We bough it new in 04. The dealer had us replaced the rear upper control arm and the transmission lifted. We also replaced shocks. However, we still hear and can feel a tug on the gas everything we driving and place our foot on the gas.

A: Hello there, a few different issues will ca...

Hello there, a few different issues will cause a noise in the rear and a pull with your 2004 Jeep Liberty. The control arms, and shocks are a great place to start. A few other issues will cause these symptoms such as the wheel bearings, axles, brake caliper, worn brake pads, or a kinked brake line. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your noise from rear of vehicle and make any repairs required to resolve the issues.