Q: if my radio is broken will i be able to still receive my gps signal?

my radio may very well be broken. I would like to know if I can still receive my gps signal?

Hello. Yes you should be able to still receive signal to your GPS even though the radio is not working. The radio and the GPS a Use two separate software systems but do however still operate hand in hand. Unless the hardware to the radio system is severely damaged the GPS signal should not be interfered with by the damaged radio. Possibly it could help to have one of our trained technicians come out and look at your system to help you further, which can be chosen here. https://www.yourmechanic.com

3. if my radio is broken will i be able to still receive my gps signal?