Q: When driving all the time I hear a fluttering sound. Seems to be coming from my right front area and gets worst the faster I drive.

asked by on February 16, 2017

Fluttering sound while driving on R front sounds like a flat tire at high speed. Had axle replaced tires balanced. Tire checked not sure what is happening .The faster I drive the worst it gets.The routers were also replaced?

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The noise that your are hearing could be the lug nuts being loose or the wheel bearing hub assembly could be failing. Check the lug nuts and tighten them if they are loose. If the lug nuts are tight, then jack up the vehicle and check the wheel bearings for any noise. If there is a slight noise from the center of the wheel, then the wheel bearing hub assembly would need replaced. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.