Q: Car won't start

asked by on September 30, 2016

The car isn't starting but everything on the dash it lighting up so what's the problem I think it's the sensor how much will that cost of I take it to the dealership

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote
Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

There are many reasons as to why the car may no start, some of which may be related to various sensors. The most efficient way to approach something like this is often times to have the car’s computer scanned using a scanning tool which will help download critical data from the car’s computer indicating specific problem areas. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starting issue firsthand and help you make the necessary repairs.