Q: I was driving in traffic and my car cut off in the middle of road my inside lights will come on and window whipster comes on.

My car won't start my light in the inside comes and window whipster comes on I wanna know what's the problem in price range

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. For your engine not starting and cutting off, check the battery and see if it has lost a charge. Then check the warning lights to see what is coming on that could cause the engine to stall. The engine could stall for many things, like, an oil pressure sensor failure, or a loss of communication to the computer (ECM).

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to diagnose a no start condition and check the warning lights on condition on a 2012 Nissan Sentra.

3. I was driving in traffic and my car cut off in the middle of road my inside lights will come on and window whipster comes on.