Q: Q: my car is leaking oil

My husband drove a car without pouring water and the car hit the top and gasket,they fixed it but its still re heating and leaking oil

If the engine is newly leaking engine oil since the head gasket repair, and the leak is from that gasket, the shop should repair that under warranty. If the leaks are elsewhere, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic can be dispatched to perform a leak diagnostic and let you know both the source of the leak(s) and the cost to repair them. Continued overheating could be due to a head gasket leak, if the gasket was not properly installed, or the overheating could be due to the usual common cooling system faults which are things like a stuck closed thermostat, a defective water pump or loose drive belt, faulty cooling fans, and plugged passageway in the cooling system, including the radiator. If you desire that the overheating problem be resolved, please simply request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you promptly.

3. Q: my car is leaking oil