Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1ngtsftjs:173:8

Q: Tugging while shifting from first to third gear, the engine lacks power

Hello. When I drive my car uphill, it is very slow and hard to accelerate. It also has problems getting into higher speeds on a highway. The engine seems to lack power and is sluggish to get over 60 mph. After it shifts into that speed, the car runs fine. Tha car has difficulty shifting from first gear all through the third gear and it would be tugging a lot. How can I fix this? Please give me some advice.

A: Hi there. The most common cause of this is ...

Hi there. The most common cause of this is a bad catalytic converter. When it fails, it will clog internally and will restrict the exhaust. This will cause a serious lack of power like what you are experiencing. It can also be a transmission or fuel system problem but that is not as common. I usually do an engine vacuum test or a back pressure test on the exhaust to identify the problem. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your engine's loss of power and determine what repairs are needed.