Q: When driving under 40 mph my car has started to sound like something is stuck in the engine.

The engine is acting up and I think it needs to be looked at.

Our mobile experts are well-equipped and ready to assist you with your vehicle’s concerns. A noise while driving can be several things like a wheel bearing, a worn belt, or some other failing component of the vehicle. It is not always so dangerous, nonetheless the vehicle must be looked over. Consider hiring one of our mobile experts for a personal diagnosis of then noise in your engine.

3. When driving under 40 mph my car has started to sound like something is stuck in the engine.