Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1v0bby2js:173:8

Q: turn on key got to wait 5 to 15 minutes for fuel pump to engage runs fine but after 1 minute after shut off got to wait agian

I have replaced the fuel pump fuel filter switched around relays " when i turn the key on' i got to wait 5 to 15 minutes for the fuel pump to come on it runs for a good minute to build up when it stops it is ready to start it runs and drives fine when i turn it off it will only restart about 1 minute after shut down after that it is back to the waiting game. i have had problems with the alarm when bat is disconnected or runs down i got the wires off drivers side door lock i just touch them together and it shuts off i pulled the fuse from passenger side fuse panel number 25 for alarm it was very hot and pulling a drain off my battery the other thing i noticed when fuel pump is running both fuel pump and auto shut down relays both are clicking untill fuel pump stops" i am about ready to run a wire to the orange and black wire on the fuel pump and hook it to a toggle switch . any suggestions

A: You most likely cannot run a hot wire to th...

You most likely cannot run a hot wire to the orange and black wire. This may power the fuel pump but will not power the auto shutdown relay. You will need to see if the relay is getting power to the light blue and red wire to the relays. This tells you they are getting power. Now the pink wire goes to the computer and should close the circuit when you crank it to both relays. If the pink wire does not close the circuit then you have issues with the ECM or the anti-theft system telling the computer to not turn on the relays. You stated having problems with the anti-theft and should get those problems fixed before condemning the ECM as the cause. You should also have the computer scanned, as you may have a crank or cam sensor problem. I would suggest having a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling issue for you.