Q: lose of power stalling after being driven for more than 2 hours.

My truck developed an engine problem about 6 months ago where it would start to loss power and shutter almost stalling only after being driven a long distance (longer than 45 miles) or after being driven in stop and go traffic for a period of time. Going to work (about 30 miles and back) I never had a problem. I did not have any lights on and took my truck in for repair. They cleaned the fuel injectors and replaced the spark plugs which seem to work for a short time but than the problem started again and the check engine light came on indicated the exhaste system was bad. I replaced the exhaste system, converters, O2 sensors and this has seem to work for the last 6 months although the truck still did feel right It would bog down if trying to accelerate to fast. Now the engine is started to do the same thing. When it starts to lose power, I pull off the road wait a few minutes and I am good for a few more miles or more.

The ECM relay can cause intermittent voltage loss causing a stall or no start. Try swapping the Engine Control Module (ECM) relay with the front fog lamp relay. Some Titans have had ECM relay problems so that may fix your truck. The ECM relay is located in the Intelligent Power Distribution Module (IPDM) under the hood in the right rear of the engine compartment between the battery and the firewall. The only way to replace the ECM relay with a new one is to replace the IPDM as an assembly.

I also suggest having a technician perform an exhaust system back-pressure test to eliminate exhaust restriction as a possible cause of low power (bogging down). The aftermarket exhaust system and cats may not be as free flowing as the original Nissan system. I would want to see fuel pressure test results on your truck. And due to high mileage, a compression test is in order to confirm that all 8 cylinders are still sealing well and making good compression. I would recommend having the loss of power issue inspected by a certified technician so that you get the car back to running smoothly again.