Q: heater fan wont work

asked by on December 11, 2016

blower motor wont turn on for heater. tested the blower motor and it tests good. also just replaced the resistor and still no look

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

I recommend you request an electrical diagnostic on the blower motor circuit. It has to be determined if 12 volts is being delivered to the blower motor when the blower motor switch is on, in any or all switch positions. If 12 volts is not available to the blower motor, the circuit has to be traced to identify the open and/or faulty component such as the switch or fuse. If you request the electrical diagnostic, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic will get this resolved for you promptly.