Q: Car title delays

I stay in Massachusetts and My Title is mailed but delayed. Can I sell the car without Title as Im moving out of country. Whats the best option in this case?

-Can I get a scan copy of my title? - Can I go and collect duplicate title ?

A: I don’t believe you can sell the car withou...

I don’t believe you can sell the car without the title. You may be able to get assistance from a special power of attorney for the buyer in order to sign the title for you once they receive it. If you’re unable to do so then you will have to just wait for the title. You may want to contact your local DMV and ask them what you should do. Good luck on your move.