Q: Car won't start after adding oil to I added oil drove for like 3 blocks and it died now it just turns over but will not start

My low oil level light came on i drove it to parts store added oil started it drove about 3 miles then it died and now it won't start it just turns over

Hello. The oil light is telling you the vehicle has low oil pressure. How low was the oil when you had to add it? If you have not check it since it stalled you should do that first. If it is leaking oil or consuming oil heavily then you will need to find the cause. If the oil is not leaking, then the oil pump may have failed. This would prevent the oil from circulating into the engine, and cause excess strain on it. If a leak is the main concern then you will want to find out if its leaking externally or internally and proceed from there. You can also run an oil pressure check and hook up a gauge. When you find and repair the cause of the low oil pressure the vehicle should not stall anymore.

3. Car won't start after adding oil to I added oil drove for like 3 blocks and it died now it just turns over but will not start