Q: door lock problem

The doors warning comes up on the display above the mileage. Then all the doors start unlocking and locking themselves in no particular order and it happens constantly, few times a minute

Hello. There is a computer that controls the door locks and the warning light that you see. It is known as the Body Control Module. Something has likely gone wrong with this module, which may or may not be repairable. To read and control the module, you will need to use a manufacturer or high quality scan tool. It will be able to read any bad voltage levels, and give insight to what is going on with the module. If there has been a programming issue, you may be able to have it programmed. If the BCM has failed altogether, you will need to replace it. With the different sensors that feed into the module, and the different components that are being effected, you should be prepared for the module to have to be replaced. Its highly likely considering the symptoms. Have the module scanned and take it from there.

3. door lock problem