Q: hi I have a dodge avenger 2008 with the lightning volt light on? My car does not turn on

asked by on June 14, 2017

my car does not turn on, however I also have a lightning bolt light on my dashboard. I can not move car at all to even take it to be checked?

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The lighting bolt light is a warning light that indicates a problem with the battery or charging system on our 2008 Dodge Avenger which could be caused by a damaged battery, battery cables, alternator or other electrical system component. However, this is a great example where one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location to complete the same or better services to diagnose your problem as most local shops and dealerships - an at a fraction of the cost. You can receive an estimate to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection by clicking this link first. Once you’re on that service page, simply click the Get a Quote and enter your information so we can send you an estimate to help you out.