Q: Leaking rubber fuel line

There is a leaking rubber fuel line between the fuel filter and injection pump.

A: That is most likely the injection pump feed...

That is most likely the injection pump feed line that is leaking. This line, if leaking, will need to be replaced.

The key must be off and out of the ignition to prevent accidental startup of the fuel feed pump. The battery could also be disconnected to prevent this as well. Due to the nature of this repair, you may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic to assist in this repair. Purging the air from the fuel system and ensuring the fuel system integrity should also be taken into consideration.