Q: Oil change place could not do oil change because plug is stripped. What do u recommend?

Jiffy lube would not do oil change because plug is stripped. What do u recommend?

Hello, If you cannot remove the oil plug then have the oil removed using the dip stick tube with a suction machine. I use this on vehicles on the road and can suck all the oil out through the dipstick tube. You can do the oil changes this way if the oil drain plug is still sealed. You can also replace the oil pan assembly. If you would like, YourMechanic can come to your home and replace it for you. For more information, please click heree

3. Oil change place could not do oil change because plug is stripped. What do u recommend?